Our Return Policy in short
• Contact LEFTOVERS before returning any items.
• You can return the product within 14 days of delivery.
• The product must be returned in the same condition as when it was delivered.
• Want to switch to another product? You can do that, just contact us.
• If a returned item is shipped international, please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS'.
• If a package is unclaimed you might have to pay a handling fee.
• The customer pays for the shipping of the return
Please contact LEFTOVERS before returning any items.
Note that you can not receive your money back since all the garments are vintage & second hand. But you can always change to another product our get a gift voucher instead.
It is appropriate that the consumer controls the delivery to verify that this is accurate and error free. At the complaint, the customer contacts LEFTOVERS and gives information relevant and the reason for complaint.
You can return the product within 14 days of delivery. Make sure to include contact information with the return and if possible, please provide us with a tracking number. LEFTOVERS suggests you get a receipt and a package ID for the return from the delivery service, as it makes it easier to follow the return shipment if needed.
Returning A Package
If a returned item is shipped international, please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS', to avoid any Customs charges. LEFTOVERS is NOT responsible for any return Customs charges made. Any charges incurred are the responsibility of the customer.
Want to switch to another product?
Return the product you have received and send us an e-mail telling us which product you want instead.
If the product is lost or you, upon receiving, notice that the item has been damaged during transport, you should immediately report this to us.
For packages that are not cashed at your post office within 14 days, LEFTOVERS reserves the right to charge you a handling fee to cover return shipping and freight companies' administrative costs.
All enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org